Wednesday 3 September 2008

Fat Joe Calls Daddy Yankee A Sellout

Latino rapper Fat Joe has spoken out about reggaeton star Daddy Yankee�s endorsement of Republican presidential candidate John McCain.


"Put this in the MTV News headline: 'Fat Joe Says Daddy Yankee Is a Sellout�,� stated Fat Joe to MTV while attending the Democratic National Convention in Denver.


"I opened the newspaper and got grisly to my stomach," he continued.


"I felt like I wanted to vomit when I seen that. The reason why I called him a sellout is because I feel he did that for a look, quite than the issues that are touching his people that search up to him.�


�How could you want John McCain in government agency when George Bush and the Republicans already make half a million people losing their homes in foreclosure?�


�I feel real tired of that Daddy Yankee would do that. Either he did that for a look, or he's but not enlightened on politics."

The rapper even offered to debate with Yankee at a location of his choice.


"If he believes John McCain is the wagerer candidate for the Latinos, we could sit down. Even if he wants to pay back into a debate, we can debate anywhere � New York, Puerto Rico,� Joe said.


The Republican National Convention is scheduled for September fourteen in Minneapolis, Minnesota.




More information